- Vehicle Compatibility: All Two Wheelers (Geared and Non-Geared of any Model)
- Made of high-quality ABS Plastic ensure durability both in terms of life and shape
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Bristles are hard enough to ensure thorough cleaning but also soft enough to ensure flexibility
- Multiple Application: Bracket layout has been specially designed for Chain and the vertical bristles for other parts like the engine block, sprocket, etc.
- The Bracket layout can be disassembled to suit different conditions and parts of the motorcycle thereby enhancing the utility of the brush
- Simple designing and smooth body surface makes this product super easy to clean
- Must have accessory for Bikers who indulge in Off-Roading, Up Hill Travelling, High-Speed Riding, etc
- Buy Genuine Autofy products from Cloudtail India and Autofy Store only, look out for Autofy seal on the top of the product to ensure its genuineness
Details: Autofy bike chain cleaner is a very useful product which is now available at a very low and reasonable price. Now, do not spend extra money for minimal activities like chain cleaning with this heavy duty premium quality chain cleaner. This cleaner has brushes made of nylon which makes it a long lasting and reusable product. This can be used as a crank set scrubber brush for bikes. Imagine if you are going for long trips on mountains, highway etc. with heavy rainfall and your chain starts to give trouble. This product is something which can help you a lot. It can also be used for a scheduled chain routine. This is a highly used product by bike enthusiasts, biker lovers and biker boys who love their bikes Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic Desert Storm, Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 500, Avenger, Pulsar, KTM Duke, Harley Davidson, Yamaha FZ, R15, CBR, Ninja, Apache, Hayabusa and other bikes.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.