Color: Chrome and Black
- Vehicle Compatibility: Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500
- Rim Width: 2", Hole Count: 1
- Made from die casted aluminium perfect finish, anti-rust, anti-explosion and perfect for all weather drive
- Heavy duty and highly durable the properly casted alloy rim can withstand intense impacts yet maintain its perfect shape
- This carefully engineered Porado Alloy distributes pressure equally to ensure minimum tyre wear and tear
- Also supports tubeless tyres perfect for long road trips, highway driving, off roading, mountain driving, city driving etc
- No alteration required for installation - Porado alloys make a perfect fit and can be replaced directly with the initial wheel rims
Details: Autofy stylish Harley y porado alloy wheel is now available at a very low and reasonable price. Porado is the best alloy wheel choice for biker boys, biker groups / gangs or any individual looking to give their Royal Enfield Bullet an altogether new look. This alloy comes in a variety of colours to match your bike like full chrome, black matte, matte and chrome, silver, gold etc. finish. The spokes distribute pressure equally to reduce tyre wear and tear. It is made from die casted aluminium metal which gives it a perfect finish, makes it anti-rust, gives waterproof shine that lasts for years. Porado alloy wheels are famous for maintaining their shape even in extreme impact conditions, the carefully engineered design is made for off-roadings, mountain driving, high driving etc. Installing a porado requires no design or alignment alteration, just remove your current rim and replace it with these bad boys. The porado front and rear sizes are a perfect fit and is a must have for bikers having Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Standard 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic 500, Royal Enfield Bullet Classic desert storm, Royal Enfield Bullet Electra, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 350, Royal Enfield Bullet Thunderbird 500 etc.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.