- The AiPower Adaptive Charging Technology: Detects the input current of the connected devices to maximize both compatibility and charging speed up to 2.4 amps each port or 4.8 amps overall. (Does not support Nexus 5X and 6P or Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0).
- Most Powerful: 24W / 4.8A total output with two standard USB output ports enables you to charge two tablets or phones with up to 2.4A simultaneously at their full speed.
- Guaranteed Safety: DC 12V / 24V supported. Sophisticated circuit design with over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection.
- Compact Design: The most powerful 2 Port Car Charger with the smallest size in the world (2.72*1.31*0.87in ).
- Buy only from seller GadgetsAccessories for product authenticity. Package Contents: 1*AUKEY 24W 2-Port Car Charger, 1*User manual
Details: The AUKEY CC-S3 Dual USB Port Car Charger is the most convenient way to charge your device while on the road. Plug it into the cigarette lighter socket to have a whopping 4.8A of power. Two ports pump out 24 watts of power. That's enough to charge two iPads simultaneously! Dual USB Port With 24W / 4.8A output, the AUKEY Dual Port USB Car Charger can simultaneously charge two tablets or two smart phones at full speed. It is easy to use and compatible with both Apple and Android devices and most other USB charging devices. (Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 not supported. For QC 2.0 charging, please see AUKEY's 30W 2 Port Car Charger). The Smallest 4.8A Dual Port Car Charger Simple and compact design, it is the smallest and lightest USB car charger with 4.8A output in the market with dual USB output. With the elegant and handy shape, it is šC we are sure šC pleasant to carry. Safe With the over-heated, over-current, over-charging protection circuit, our car charger protects your phone and tablet from any harm from the unsteady voltage in the car when charging. So let the charging go itself, just keep your eyes on driving. Popular Compatible Models (Charging cable not provided, please use your device's original cable): Apple: iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, 6, 5S 5C 5 4S 4 3GS; All iPads @1A to 2.4A Max Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge / Edge+, Note 5, Nexus 4, Nexus 6, Nexus 7, Nexus 10, Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX, HTC One X V S; All Android models @1A to 2.4A Max Other Devices: GPS, PSP /. @0.5A to 2.4A Max Note Use your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.