- High-output design for vocals that cut through the mix
- Unidirectional dynamic element design
- Rugged all-metal construction
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Reduced handling noise thanks to anti-shock engineering
Details: A perfect introductory performance mic, the high-output MB 1k is designed for use as a lead, backup, or choral vocal microphone. It features Audio-Technica's Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet structure for maximum output and fast transient response, lockable MagnaLock switch design for silent on/off operation, and a corrosion-resistant gold-plated XLRM-type connector. The MB 1k is also available in the stage-ready MB 1k/pack along with a durable tripod microphone stand that folds for easy transport, a professional Quiet-Flex stand clamp for flexible positioning, and a heavy-duty 20' XLR-type cable.
Package Dimensions: 12.3 x 6.6 x 2.8 inches
Publisher: Audio Technica
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.