Brand: ART N HUB
- This animal idol is made of fine grade brass and 24 K gold plated. Dimension : 8 x 3 x 5 cm (Length x Width x Height ), Weight -140 gm
- Fulfill all your desires with this holy idol. Kamdhenu decorated with precoius stones and is worshipped for success and wealth, spiritual & materialistic success
- Cherish a peaceful dream world with this religious cow idol that relaxing and inspiring your family everyday. Use soft or dry cloth and avoid to wash with water
- Enhance your home with positive energy and happiness. This cow for mandir is studded with stones that add charm and spread divine love all around your pooja room
- Bring this lucky decorative item to living room, pooja place or office tabletop that increase the luck of love, harmony, peace, long life, and money in your home
Legal Disclaimer: Disclaimer:-Colour of actual product may slightly differ as shown in the image due to different monitor's colour setting and Image Capturing techniques used.
Publisher: Jaishree Advertising
Details: Want to complete your ghar pooja decoration? This Art N Hub Decorative Cow and Calf would be the best choice for your needs. Made of fine grade brass and 24 K gold plated. It is studded with stones and handpainted to enrich the divine love. Kamdhenu is the sacred wish-cow that grants all your wishes and desires. Kamdhenu cow is the mother of divine qualities and on earth it is equivalent of Goddess. Kamdhenu cow idol along with its calf is the symbol of prosperity and Vatsalya (love that a mother feels for a child). It can be placed in the room of children and guests. With the impact of it children become obedient and it is highly auspicious for enhancing the good luck of your house. Every part of Kamdhenu's body has a religious significance. Its four legs symbolize the four Vedas, and its teats the four purusharthas. It's horns symbolize the Gods, its face symbolize the Sun and the Moon, it's shoulders Agni and its legs the Himalayas. If you feel that your house has more expenses as compared to your income, place it in southwest corner of your house on any Monday. If you feel that, your life is still and dull, then you should keep Kamdhenu in your temple on any Friday.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.