Brand: ART N HUB
- This chaturthi idol statue is made of brass with 24 K gold polished finish. This puja idol in swing is believed to bring success and prosperity. Dimension : 8 x 3 x 7 cm ( Length x Width x Height ), Weight - 70 gm
- Add a new dimension to your outdoor or indoor space with this mandir showpiece. This blessing ganesha statue creates a peacefulness, harmony and spiritual ambiance around us
- Brighten up any of your home decor with this antique ganesha decorated with stones. This is great for your prayer, sacred pooja and meditation room to spread the divine love
- This prosperity god statue comes with delicate carvings which looks elegant and represents the lord's descent from the heaven. It is used as a decorative statue for any ghar pooja
- This feng shui ganesh is a great eastern enlightment piece, makes a perfect gift for any holiday, house warming and congratulatory gift. Use soft or dry cloth to clean
Legal Disclaimer: Disclaimer:-Colour of actual product may slightly differ as shown in the image due to different monitor's colour setting and Image Capturing techniques used.
Publisher: Jaishree Advertising
Details: The best way to enhance a home or commercial property is to decorate. It is not just the beautiful plants and stones that make up a good landscape. Only the statues help in creating an attractive outdoor as well as indoor space. This vinayaka figurine is decorated with stones that add elegance and spiritual aesthetics. Ganesha is the god of prosperity, good luck and success. He is known as elephant god and has been blessing his devotees with prosperity and fortune. This god statue in swing is made of 24 K brass with antique gold plated finish and it is designed with intricate carvings. The best place to place idol is northeast corner of the house which is also the best location to setup the pooja room. This ganpathi idol can be placed at office to bring energy and enthusiasm to work. It can be placed in pooja room, living room or drawing room to give a divine feel. Perfect as a puja return, wedding, house warming and festive occasion gift.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.