- 12MP primary camera with 720p HD video recording, retina flash, ƒ/2.2 aperture, auto HDR for photos, backside illumination sensor, exposure control, improved local tone mapping, face detection, timer mode, burst mode and 1.2MP front facing camera
- 10.16 centimeters (4-inch) LED-backlit multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 1136 x 640 pixels resolution and 326 ppi pixel density
- IOS v10 operating system with 1.84GHz A9 Chip 64-bit Architecture Embedded M9 Motion dual core processor, M9 motion GPU, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory and single SIM
- 1624mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 14 hours and standby time of 13 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Audio calling - It supports voice over LTE(VOLTE)
Operating System: iOS
Publisher: Apple Computer
Release Date: 2017-01-01
Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
Details: At the core of iPhone SE is the A9, the same advanced chip that’s in iPhone 6s. With 64‑bit desktop-class architecture, the A9 chip brings you spectacular speed and responsiveness. And with console-class graphics performance, your favourite games and apps are incredibly rich and immersive. Making it a mighty chip for maximum performance.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.