Anabond 666 Rtv Silicone Sealent , Clear , 100 Gms
- 100% Genuine Product Form Anabond Ltd. India
- Silicone Sealant RTV ( Room temprature Vulcanising ) silicone sealant
- Low thermal conductivity , Thermal stability (constancy of properties over a wide temperature range of -50 to 250 °C)
- High gas permeability , Excellent movement capability
- Suitable for eletrical & electrical insulation , indutrial gasketing ,bonding & sealing applications
Details: Anabond 666 RTV (Room temprature Vulcanising) silicone sealant , is in the form of a semi solid gelly that cures to form silicone rubber. Silicone sealants cannot be painted by water base paint. Low thermal conductivity Although silicones are excellent at keeping bulk liquid water out, water vapor passes relatively easily through the cured silicone rubber Low chemical reactivity Dirt pickup Low toxicity Some odor, corrosion problems with acetoxy type curing system Thermal stability (constancy of properties over a wide temperature range of -50 to 250 °C) Poor tear resistance The ability to repel water and form watertight seals Swelled by non-polar solvents High degree of elongation Short tooling time because of skin formation Does not support microbiological growth Primer required with some substrates (concrete) Resistance to oxygen, ozone, and ultraviolet (UV) light. This property has led to widespread use of silicones in the construction industry (e.g. coatings, fire protection, glazing seals) and the automotive industry (external gaskets, external trim) Electrical insulation properties. Because silicone can be formulated to be electrically insulative or conductive, it is suitable for a wide range of electrical applications They have high gas permeability Excellent movement capability
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.