Brand: Amritsari Ampapar
- Made From Real Fruits, No Added Flavours
- Ideal Gift For Indian Households
- Prepared and Packed Under Hygienic Conditions
- Healthy and Tasty Snack With Home Made Indian Taste
- No Synthetic Preservatives Added
Publisher: Flavors Of Punjab
Details: Ampapad or amawat is a traditional Indian snack
It is a sun dried fruit leather made out of mango pulp mixed with concentrated sugar syrup, jaggery, sesame oil etc
It works as an antioxidant, so is frequently recommended by many nutrition experts
Available in various flavours like sweet, spicy, sour and sweet n sour, the product is prepared under hygienic conditions to ensure its purity and freshness
Bomb Peda Ampapar is made from mango pulp mixed with tamarind, salt and dusted with powdered sugar
It has a mouth watering sweet n sour flavour and is available in a soft peda form
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.