- Material: ABS, Finish: Chrome
- Package Content: 1-Piece Overhead Shower Only
- 1-Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defect
- Flow: Rain
- It provides fantastic water flow to ensure your pleasant experience. Both elegant and powerful, it will satisfy you with its excellent performance.
- Advanced air injection technology offer more water pressure and save more water. Air energy technology offer consistent powerful rain shower even under low water pressure.
- Heat-resistant silicone nozzle prevent aging and anti-clogging, offer more water pressure and easy to clean.
Warranty: 1 Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defect
Details: Alton bath decor offers a serious of thoughtful designed of kitchen and bath faucets, showerheads, accessories, bath safety products and kitchen sinks for residential and commercial applications. Every product of Alton is delivering the best possible combination of meaningful innovation, useful features and lasting value. Our success is due to the long, continued relationships with our customers. Whether you're shopping with us for the first time or have bought from us many times before, our goal is to make your shopping experience as informative and as easy as possible. Your comfort, security and confidence are our utmost concern. Alton makes your life happier. Will it work in my bathroom? For this tap to operate, your water system will need to produce at least 0.5 Bar of pressure, however we recommend 1 bar for optimal performance. This can be achieved if you have one of the following: Combination boiler systems Gravity fed systems (only with a pump) Mega flow system Pumped hot water systems Un-vented hot water systems Warranty: 1 Year Warranty. During this period, any part or finish of the Alton faucets are warranted to the original consumer purchaser as long as it proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service. If you need further more information, feel free to contact us.
Package Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.3 x 3.5 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.