Color: Red & Yellow
- HIGH SECURITY WHEEL LOCK - AllExtreme Tire Wheel Lock is the perfect heavy-duty anti-theft device that will completely immobilize a wheel from rotating or turning. This lock is very lightweight and easy to operate. Also, this soft coated clamp will not scratch or damage your wheels.
- HIGHLY VISIBLE BODY - It is designed in bright yellow and red colors to make it highly visible during day and night. Its presence alone will deter thieves. Provide your car an extra security with this very easy to use anti-theft lock. It will also prevent the possibility of towing away your vehicle.
- HEAVY DUTY DESIGN - AllExtreme Tire Lock is made out of premium quality metal alloys and ABS to offer you the strongest, most durable and long lasting tire clamp. It is also soft coated with PVC so that it will not scratch or damage the wheel rims.
- EASY INSTALLATION - The offered tire clamp is easy to use and a simple and convenient set up. No complicated installation required. Simply attach to your wheel, pocket the keys and walk away calmly knowing that your vehicle is once again safe.
- ACCESSBILITY - AllExtreme Tire Lock Clamp includes 2 keys for your convenience. If you misplace, loose, or break one, you always have a break up available. Always ensure the safety of your car from theft or towing away even when you are leaving it in an isolated place.
Anti-Theft Car Wheel Clamp Lock
AllExtreme Tire Wheel Lock is a perfect anti-theft device that will completely immobilize a wheel from rotating or turning. It is extremely durable, light-weight, versatile and easy to use. Besides, it will fit most vehicles including Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, ATV's, RV's, Golf Carts, Small Aircraft, Boat Trailer, Scooters, Go Karts, Lawn Mowers, and more.
- Materials: Made out of weather resistant steel. Highly visible due to bright colours (red and yellow).
- Adjustable Wheel Lock: Adjustable for wheels from 6 3/4 inches -10 1/2 inches.
- Clamp: Softly coated clamp will not scratch or damage wheels or rims.
- Keys: Comes with 2 keys.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.