Color: As shown in the image
- The GT Veloce was designed to create a comfortable, compact and quiet helmet with a wide field of vision and a highly efficient ventilation system
- SSL (Super Super Light) composite fiber, Kevlar and carbon fiber shell
- Available in four shell and EPS sizes, optimized using Finite Elements Method (FEM) analysis, for the most accurate fit
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell, optimized with the help of wind tunnel testing (four front vents and two rear extractors); open and close plastic vents
- 3.3mm thick, scratch-resistant, anti-fog shield with increased field of vision (15 degrees); tear-off ready (set of tear-offs included)
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Release Date: 2015-07-11
Details: Color:Black/Silver | Size:X-Large The racing soul of AGV adapted to touring. This is the GT-Veloce. The GT-Veloce has the same shell and strong points as the Pista GP and Corsa and this new full-face AGV touring model guarantees absolute performance in terms of safety, lightness, aerodynamics and ventilation. The look is now less aggressive due to the absence of the rear spoiler. Research into the density of the inner components led to a less extreme fit that is better adapted to touring use. All this means is that the GT-Veloce is the perfect helmet for motorbike touring over any distance and under any weather conditions. Motorbike riders who choose this helmet can still enjoy the use of a product that is both sports like and captivating and its racing heritage is there for all to see. There is also an extraordinary accessory available for this new helmet (sold separately): the AGVisor, the very latest visor featuring LCD technology which, with a simple "click", transforms the visor from clear to dark in less than a second to protect the rider or passenger from the rays of the sun. The AGVisor also has an anti-fog function
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.