Color: As shown in the image
- The K-3 SV is a great choice for all riders wanting a safe, quality product with sophisticated modern design
- HIR-TH (High Resistant Thermoplastic Resin) outer shell
- Two outer shells and four EPS sizes for the most accurate fit; shell and EPS inner shell dimensions optimized using Finite Elements Method (FEM) analysis
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the EPS shell optimized with the help of wind tunnel testing (4 front vents and 2 rear extractors)
- Utilizes the new XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) for the tool-free shield replacement in seconds
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Release Date: 2015-07-10
Details: Color:Matte Black | Size:X-Small The K-3 SV was developed from the experience AGV gained during the design process of the Pista GP and Corsa helmets. Thanks to the use of Finite Element Analysis (FEM), the technical department developed a benchmark product in terms of comfort, aerodynamics and safety. This helmet has a wide appeal and is suitable for young riders with a passion for racing as well as for more mature riders looking for comfort and high performance characteristics. Thanks to CFD Analysis (Computational fluid dynamics), the special ventilation system provides maximum airflow to the head through two front and side vents, one central vent and two extractors at the back of the helmet. The sanitized Dry-Comfort internal components can be removed for washing. The mechanism for opening and closing the visor has three customizable settings according to helmet use (Touring, Race and City) and features the XQRS system for quick removal. The K-3 SV has been designed to accept the new integrated communication platform SHARE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.