Author: R S Aggarwal
Brand: Not Specified
- Gender: Unisex
- Product Condition: No Defects
- Product age: > 2 years
- Warranty Not Available > 1 year
- Accessories Included: Box available
Package Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.8 x 1.7 inches
Number Of Pages: 1076
Publisher: S Chand Publishing
Release Date: 2017-03-15
About the Book:
Reasoning is an important section in every competitive examination, be it MBA, MAT, CAT, XAT, Bank PO, LIC AAO, GIC AAO, SSC, Railways, Hotel management, or even campus interviews. Much success depends on the candidate's performance in this section. This book covers the verbal reasoning part, which involves understanding and reasoning using concepts framed in words and numbers.
Key Features :
(a) Questions based on the latest pattern in a classified, well arranged, and graded manner.
(b) Maximum number of questions for practice, with solutions that can teach one the right approach to deal with similar questions that one may come across elsewhere.
(c) Solved examples with full explanation to bring out the essence of each topic.
(d) Latest questions (based on memory) and their answers/solutions from different competitive examinations like SSC, SBI-CGL Tier I, RRB, Hotel Management, Railway Recruitment, CMAT, CSAT, etc.
Table of Content :
SECTION-I: GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY
• Series Completion • Analogy • Classification • Coding-Decoding • Blood Relations • Puzzle Test • Sequential Output Tracing • Direction Sense Test • Logical Venn Diagrams • Alphabet Test • Alpha - Numeric Sequence Puzzle • Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test • Mathematical Operations • Logical Sequence of Words • Arithmetical Reasoning • Inserting the Missing Character • Data Sufficiency • Eligibility Test • Assertion and Reason • Situation Reaction Test • Verification of Truth of the Statement
SECTION-II: LOGICAL DEDUCTION
• Logic • Statement - Arguments • Statement - Assumptions • Statement - Courses of Action • Statement - Conclusions • Deriving Conclusions from Passages • Theme Detection • Cause and Effect Reasoning
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade 'D' & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.