Author: R S Aggarwal
Brand: r s agarwal
Package Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.5 x 0.6 inches
Legal Disclaimer: shipping charges may apply
Number Of Pages: 290
Publisher: S Chand Publishing
Release Date: 2017-04-01
About the Book:
This revised edition of A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning, while retaining the key strengths and structure of the previous edition, like presenting all types of questions and solved examples in a classified, well arranged, and graded manner, brings to the readers additional questions from various competitive examinations like SSC-CGL Tier I, CSAT, SBI (PO), RBI Grade B, etc.
• An additional section with new questions from recent examinations.
• These questions are based on the latest trend and pattern of examinations.
• Complete solutions have been added to provide a simple and clear understanding of the logic involved in the questions.
Table of Content :
• Statement - Arguments
• Statement - Assumptions
• Statement - Courses of Action
• Statement - Conclusions
• Deriving Conclusions from Passages
• Theme Detection
• Cause and Effect Reasoning
• IBPS-CWE Bank PO/Clerical/Specialist Officers, RRB Officers; SBI-PO/Clerical; NABARD &IDBI Bank Executive Offices
• SSC-CGL (Tier I and II); SSC-CHSL (10+2); SSC-FCI Grade III; SSC-CPO/SI/ASI, Income Tax etc.
• LIC/GIC/ UIICO AAOs, etc
• UPSC-CSAT, SCRA etc; and other State Services Exams
• Railways Grade 'D' & other Technical & Non-Technical Exam
• MAT; CMAT; CET (MBA); SNAP; BBA; BBM & other B School Admission Tests
• NTSE; CLAT; Hotel Management etc.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.