3M Chain Lubricant (75 g)
- Conditions and protects rubber O-rings on heavy duty chains
- Superb penetration into chain linkages and roller parts to provide lubrication
- Protects chain and roller parts from rust and corrosion
- Does not attract dirt on chains
- Reduces friction, wear and tear of chain linkages
The chain is an essential part of a motorcycle and keeping it clean and lubricated ensures that you have a trouble-free smooth ride, at the same time it helps increase the life of the chain as well. 3M chain lube provides internal and external lubrication for roller chains in motorcycles, forklifts etc., especially for chains operation in the dusty/dirty atmosphere. It has excellent water repellent properties and thus provides efficient lubrication for chains operating in water, sea or steam.
How to Use:
Shake well before use.
For effective lubrication, clean the chain thoroughly, completely remove old lubricant residues.
Spray from a distance of 6 to 7 inches.
After cleaning spray the product while rotating the chain in the event of new chains, all anti-corrosion coatings must be removed.
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.