- World's first 42.4-megapixel back-illuminated 35mm with full-frame EXMOR R CMOS sensor delivers crisp resolution, high sensitivity and fast response
- Fast hybrid AF system with 399-point wide focal plane phase-detection AF coverage for sharp focus
- 5-axis image stabilisation reduces blur for stills and movies, making every shot crystal clear
- Experience high sensitivity of up to ISO 102400 with low-noise performance and wide dynamic range
- The world's first digital camera to offer higher-resolution 4K (QFHD: 3840x2160) movie reading featuring full pixel readout without pixel binning in super 35mm format
- The XGA OLED Tru-Finder with ZEISS T coating is the world's largest viewfinder, delivering a magnification of 0.78x for crystal clear image preview and playback across the entire display area
Legal Disclaimer: Goods once sold wont be returned but genuinely there wont be any problem in goods ..
Warranty: 2 years Manufacturer warranty
Details: The new a7R II is truly a game changer. Taking outstanding, high-quality images have never been easier with the world's first back-illuminated 35mm full-frame CMOS image sensor, allowing the camera to deliver sharp and clear shots. Boasting a stunning resolution of 42.4-megapixel, prepare to watch your images come to life with powerful dynamism. Thanks to an advanced image sensor and AF algorithm, objects will always be extremely sharp when you take pictures. The a7R II's fast hybrid AF system delivers superior AF coverage, speed and tracking performance for well defined focus within the entire frame. The a7R II's 5-axis image stabilisation is fine-tuned to match the 42.4-megapixel performance, so whether you're snapping faraway objects or capturing low-light scenes, you will still enjoy full-frame glory with minimal blurriness at all times. With high sensitivity up to ISO 102400, you can feel assured even when working in low light conditions. Noise is minimised to reveal finer details in all your images. Higher-resolution 4K movie recording, optimised for recording 4K (QFHD: 3840x2160) movies, particularly in super 35mm format, the a7R II processes readout data from every pixel without pixel binning. The result? Visibly sharp, finer and more subtle detail than typical 4K movies. It's high resolution, but even better than before. Thanks to a viewfinder magnification of 0.78x, the a7R II stands as a market leader among digital still cameras. The XGA OLED Tru-Finder provides views of cutting-edge definition, contrast and depth throughout the entire display. ZEISS T coating ensures absolutely minimal reflection on the viewfinder, so the a7R II’s extraordinary 42.4-megapixel performance is apparent at all times.
Package Dimensions: 13.8 x 11.4 x 6.7 inches
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.